Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

President Candidate Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

President Candidate Bio Empty
PostSubject: President Candidate Bio   President Candidate Bio EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 am

Fahd Rahmouni is running for President uncontested so there will be no election polling for this position. However, please take a look a Fahd's Bio posted below. Glad to have someone taking over the club! Congrats, Fahd! cheers

Fahd Rahmouni Bio:

Please tell us why you would like to hold this position on the Aquarist Club at USF Executive Board (max 150 words):

Of the clubs in which I am a member, the Aquarist Club is the one to which I am most devoted. The hobby of keeping an aquarium is very important to me. Being an executive board member would put me in a position to help immerse those around me in this enjoyable hobby as well.

Please tell us what makes you a good candidate for this position (max 150 words):

Prior leadership in larger organizations, such as the SPC Honors College, has granted me the experience needed to take on the responsibilities of President. I am skilled in the field of time management when it comes to getting things done. I have connections with other clubs across the USF community, which could guide me in managing my duties appropriately.

Please tell us what changes/improvements you plan to make to our organization if you are elected (max 150 words):

I plan to contribute to increasing member volume and overall attendance at all group functions. I would also like to organize more outings and community outreach trips.

Are you currently a member of our online forum? Yes, or no? If yes, what is your username on the forum?

Yes. Rahmoondog

How many participation points has this candidate acquired during the 2012-2013 school year?

100pts.
Back to top Go down

President Candidate Bio
Page 1 of 1