Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's Empty
PostSubject: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Does anyone know someone looking to buy and EBJD? I sadly need to sell 3 of mine =[. two males and a female..
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

What would the price be on them?
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Im not sure....Marine warehouse is selling me small guy for $60..... unfortunately there keeping half so I only get $30. Im going to try and see if I can get more in store credit. The rest are beautiful, and at there size there around +$100. I was hoping at least $90 for my larger male im selling and my larger female im selling(same size) and maybe $80 for the one smaller. But I might be open to offers? I havent gotten a chance to see aqua bid and get an idea of what there going for, so Im really not sure =[
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm

I'll ask around, why do they have to go?
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 pm

There getting to big to be in my 100g....so im keeping my alpha male and im going to get a female reg jack and try to breed out blue gene jack dempsey's
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm

So I really need to get rid of these guys.....I dont want to say good bye to them though bye, but I really dont want to see them get hurt by each other.... I dont want to get less then $50 for them but I think I dont really have a chose anymore....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's   Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's Empty

Back to top Go down

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey's
Page 1 of 1