Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!

Go down 
+2
Sam_G
mangoman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mangoman

mangoman

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks nick! Smile

i may be doing an acro order soon so you may be recieving a few free frags

oh an updated fish list: lotta fish died while I was on vacay:

chromis x3
blue damsel
coral beauty
yellow coris wrasse
algae blenny
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Samantha's acro:

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_0812

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_0813
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

so this uploading program keeps distorting the pictures -____-

in the real pic you can see all the lines in the acro

oh and the color of the tips is slightly more blue
Back to top Go down
Farfromfiji

Farfromfiji

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Will be cool to see if those acros color up more in your tank.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Just upload to photobucket! lol

Sorry to hear about the loss of live stock :/

Good shot of the palys though!
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:57 pm

does photobucket allow unlimited uploads? Smile

Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Not sure, but I've been using it for months! Just found out the other day it even has editing options!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:40 pm

It's much easier because you can just click on the IMG tag and it is already written out!
Back to top Go down
Farfromfiji

Farfromfiji

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah Photoshop used to be my goto for uploading pictures. Havent used it in years. I never ran out of space... not sure if you can.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Love the shots of your gorgonian, Eric! cheers Sorry about your livestock losses, though... Sad

And, I'm not sure why the polyps on your acro refuse to show themselves! don\'t know

Oh, and I use Photobucket. I've been uploading pics there for 3 years, and it's never warned me about running out of space...
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

does the 1mb photo limit degrade quality much?
most of the pics i post are 5-10mb ea
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:33 pm

yeah thats a horrid pic of the acro. ima take another here soon..

going to nolans today!
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_0814
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't know if it degrades quality. I've never noticed, but I think my pics are all under 1mb. Neutral

And, yay about Nolan's! Nicholas and I have never been. We almost went yesterday on our way back from Legoland, but it was too far out of the way... Sad
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:49 pm

the above pic came out pretty good but that was the lowest qulaity the camera would take Neutral

it was very impressive! their show tank is so cool! its like a penensula with a bar counter around it. How'd you like legoland?
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 am

Did you buy anything at Nolans?

I loved Legoland! It's definitely geared for little kids, but since I'm a Lego freak, I fit in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm

a box of salt. Their coral tank (8x4') was PACKED though. Never seen a tank that full. surprised they don't have like huge chemical warfare going on lol

yeah, i went there a few months ago and it was most definately for kids but it was still interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:04 pm

We'll have to stop by Nolans and check it out. Smile

Yeah, I got some weird stares as I started buying out the Lego minifig store there. So what?! I'm going to be 21 and I like Legos! DEAL WITH IT!! lol
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:21 pm

At least you didn't have to carry them around the park as if they were yours... lol
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks for toting my stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Hahahaha poor nick!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Not going to lie... that bag was pretty heavy. I would casually switch it off to my other hand and pull out my phone as if to text to give a break for that arm. lol
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 am

Well, my minifigs look GREAT in their new cases, so THANK YOU!!! thanks
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Been a while, thought i'd post a few pics of the corals/fish I got from nick (thanks so much!!)

the hoevens wrasse: this guy is crazy!!!! always moving. nightmare to try and take a picture of. always on one side of the tank too.. gets a long fine with everyone Smile
color is spectacular! Nick, I hope you don't want this one back Wink

Saddly, this was the best aI could produce after 15 minutes of trying -___-

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_2010

Red planet coloring up real well. The green shines nicely under the leds Smile Excuse the blurriness, i didn't clean the glass. Finally getting some coraline on the glass so i'm kinda savoring it (first time in almost 2 years)

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_2011

Pearlberry, good PE but not coloring up yet. Still really early though.

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_2012

and a few random pics that came out pretty good

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_2013

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Img_1910
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 pm

HOEVENS! Very Happy I was on the couch with my mom and dad and paused the show to yell out that he has a 100Gallon upgrade as I showed them the picture Very Happy

Everything looks great Eric! The red planet is coloring up great and I am thrilled to see that hoeven is doing good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!   Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to rub it in... BUT.. BIGGER TANK!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next