Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip Empty
PostSubject: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:49 am

TBRC is having their annual Fort Desoto Collection Trip on Sunday, September 25th. I believe that all you need to participate is a standard fishing license. TBRC will be providing meat and drinks; they just ask that if you come to please bring a covered dish. In the past the club has found everything from crabs and snails, to seahorses, pipefish, gobies, and wrasses.

For more information (and for pics from previous collection trips) go to: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2069820

Pic of the TBRC site location:
TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip Ft_desoto_map

Last edited by Sam_G on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:29 pm

There's a chance that TBRC may be moving the Ft. Desoto Trip to another date. If you plan on attending, I'd keep an eye on TBRC's forum to make sure that the event is still taking place.

Sadly, I can't attend the trip tomorrow. Sad I'm hoping they move it to October...
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

The trip has been postponed until Sunday, October 9th!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Anyone going on the 9th? Nicholas and I will be there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 am

I...CAN'T...WAIT!!! bouncy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 am

We got our fishing licenses!!!!! mr. green
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Sam_G wrote:
We got our fishing licenses!!!!! mr. green

Hmm i should probably go do that too...

how much does it cost?
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Like $4-ish online because of service/convenience charges. But, I think it's free or only $2 at Walmart...?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:13 am

The mullets smoked and ready to go!
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:27 am

bouncy Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm

The trip was fun today. Wet, but fun. Wink

I took some pics. I'll try to upload them in a bit...
Back to top Go down
AshleyG

AshleyG

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

Ohhh cool! I can't wait to see what you found!! I was stuck doing homework yesterday, maybe next time I'll be nosy and stop by! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

TBRC Ft. Desoto Collection Trip
Page 1 of 1