Reef Aquarium Service Tech Wanted
Cool under pressure?
Able to take direction well?
Tolerant of others?
Able to carry 5 gal water jugs?
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
Have a Sense of humor?
Have a clean driving record?
Have a strong knowledge of reef aquaria or Biology?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, keep reading!
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
• 2 years professional or reef hobbyist experience
• Applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of reef aquarium husbandry, basic mechanical ability, aquarium chemistry, disease recognition, and water quality.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to learn and utilize proper cleaning techniques.
• Must be able to bend/twist body in order to clean aquariums and equipment.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while cleaning aquariums.
• Must be comfortable working on a ladder
• The ability to lift and move up to 80 pounds is necessary.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES?
• Maintenance of private customer's aquariums. Commercial and residential.
• Aquaculture lab/shop maintenance.
• Must have and maintain a good driving record.
• Must drive to the customers’ locations. Company van is provided.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Tues-Thursday are mandatory for our service route. Additional Lab/shop hours are flexible.
WHAT IS THE PAY?
Probationary period is required before Service Tech job is offered at 60-90 days.
Probationary pay is $12/hr; Opportunity for raise if promotion is offered after evaluation.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Home base is Land O Lakes, off of SR 54. It is a traveling position within a 45 min radius.
Please inquire by phone or email a resume to Doug@DrysdaleAquarium.com