Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Not to start a political debate, but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Not to start a political debate, but... Empty
PostSubject: Not to start a political debate, but...   Not to start a political debate, but... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Have you all seen this pic? Mitt Romney's dad marching for civil rights? Just struck me as interesting...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466685663366304&set=a.187466557954884.43606.156436431057897&type=1&ref=nf
Back to top Go down
Farfromfiji

Farfromfiji

PostSubject: Re: Not to start a political debate, but...   Not to start a political debate, but... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 pm

That picture's a really cool find, it sticks it to the naysayers who act as though electing someone like Romney would be racist. But I don't like how whoever edited the picture turned it into an attack on the president, the spirit of the presentation kills it for me. But unfortunately, it follows with the spirit of the democratic and republican campaigns of attacking one another.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Not to start a political debate, but...   Not to start a political debate, but... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah. I wasn't posting it for the caption dig at Obama. Just thought it was a cool pic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to start a political debate, but...   Not to start a political debate, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to start a political debate, but...
Page 1 of 1