Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Treasurer Candidate Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Treasurer Candidate Bio Empty
PostSubject: Treasurer Candidate Bio   Treasurer Candidate Bio EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 am

Nicholas Groene is running for Treasurer uncontested so there will be no election polling for this position. However, please take a look a Nicholas' Bio posted below. Glad to have you continue as our Treasurer! Congrats, Nicholas! cheers

Nicholas Groene Bio:

Please tell us why you would like to hold this position on the Aquarist Club at USF Executive Board (max 150 words):

I have been in this position for the past two years and really enjoy it. This coming year I would love to serve as the treasurer again.

Please tell us what makes you a good candidate for this position (max 150 words):

My previous experience and involvement with the club in general would make me a good candidate. I have prior experience submitting PO’s and helping set up events and budgets.

Please tell us what changes/improvements you plan to make to our organization if you are elected (max 150 words):

I plan on running the club as smoothly as I can, and will adjust and be open to any suggestions given by club members to help improve the organization.

Are you currently a member of our online forum? Yes, or no? If yes, what is your username on the forum?

Yes. Nicholas41

How many participation points has this candidate acquired during the 2012-2013 school year?

Not applicable (current officers can't earn points)
Back to top Go down

Treasurer Candidate Bio
Page 1 of 1