Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Ambystoma mexicanum (the )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahmoondog

Rahmoondog

Ambystoma mexicanum (the ) Empty
PostSubject: Ambystoma mexicanum (the )   Ambystoma mexicanum (the ) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

So, I recently lost my entire tank (save for my pleco) to a catastrophic event of unknown cause. I've gotten over it now and am ready to start anew. This time I want to take things in a different direction and attempt to raise an axolotl. Does anyone have any experience with these little guys? I know fresh water amphibians are a bit out of the general area of expertise of this forum, but figured I'd give it a swing.
Any tips would be appreciated as would ideas for how to get my hands on one for a decent price.

Ambystoma mexicanum (the ) Axolot10
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Ambystoma mexicanum (the )   Ambystoma mexicanum (the ) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 am

Axolotls are so cool! I have no experience with them, though...
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: Ambystoma mexicanum (the )   Ambystoma mexicanum (the ) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm

ive had a little and what ive heard they are definately not a fish your average joe has in his or her tank but they are a little harder to raise and keep alive\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambystoma mexicanum (the )   Ambystoma mexicanum (the ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambystoma mexicanum (the )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aquarists at USF :: Aquarium Discussion Boards :: Fish-
Jump to: