Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Please adopt my fish!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brathly

Brathly

Please adopt my fish! Empty
PostSubject: Please adopt my fish!   Please adopt my fish! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 pm

I am looking for a new home for my fish, because I'm unable to care for them properly.

I have 2 "electric" tetra glo fish, one orange danio glo fish,
several cories (two peppered and three julii) - one peppered cory is currently fighting to survive sob
1 female betta
1 gorgeous gourami

PLEASE adopt my fish, I am too stupid and too busy to maintain my beautiful tank. My fish are dying because my tank crashed and I am unable to re-cycle it.
IF you have an established, cycled tank and live in the area, PLEASE come get these fish. They deserve a healthy living environment.
They ARE healthy, no ich, no anything, it's just that I am incapable of keeping the ammonia level down.
Please rescue my fish!
They are free, of course. I just ask that you will place them in a fully cycled tank.
And I need to be able to trust that you indeed have a fully cycled, established tank with matching tank mates. So please send me a picture of your tank and describe the species you have so that I know you are not just looking to get cheap fish - because killing them by improperly caring for them is what I can do myself.

Thank you so much guys!

P.S. I live in Madeira Beach/St. Pete
Back to top Go down
Brathly

Brathly

PostSubject: Re: Please adopt my fish!   Please adopt my fish! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Nobody? Seriously? No one wants glo fish?
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: Please adopt my fish!   Please adopt my fish! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 pm

I would but I have no room in my tanks right now
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: Please adopt my fish!   Please adopt my fish! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 am

ive got a 10 gallon freshwater tank but its has grammies in it so im pretty sure they would eat them sorry
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: Please adopt my fish!   Please adopt my fish! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 pm

hey my grammies died horray now i can refill my tank with some cool fish again you still have those fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please adopt my fish!   Please adopt my fish! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please adopt my fish!
Page 1 of 1