Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Recommendations for Classes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Recommendations for Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Any recommendations for classes to register for in Spring? I'm open to anything. Psych is my major so if you have any psych recommendations that would be awesome, but post any class that you thought was worthwhile (I need electives too). Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:32 am

Was just informed that USF is offering a Lit class on Harry Potter! AMAZING!!! mr. green
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 am

I enjoyed Roman Civilization and it was pretty easy to me, but I like that kind of stuff. It's an upper level too!

I would NOT recommend Philosophy of the Mind. I thought it would be easy and it was just annoying. I took it as my writing exit requirement. The teacher was pretty easy on grading and word counts. The whole grade is 3 papers: 2 1500word papers and a 3000word paper, but my papers ended up being in the 800, 900 and my final paper was just barely 1500 and I got an A. But you HAVE to go to class and the teacher yells when he talks so it's just miserable to sit through. And you have to read a bunch of boring papers. Plus I disagreed with some of the things he was saying, but I didnt feel like arguing with him in front of the class at 8am.

I took Intro to Sociology, and it was good. Easy class for electives.

I took humanities and world mythology at a community college when I was in high school. Not sure if USF classes would be as easy.

My old roommates took a lit class on LOTR, but they didn't like it so much. They couldnt keep up with the readings, it was so fast-paced, and there were a lot of extra readings assigned having to do with fantasy-realism or something and it was A LOT more work than they anticipated.

Hmm... other than that I take mostly science classes. I have plenty of knowledge about biology electives. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks, Ashley! Smile
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Lego architecture and design would make for an awesome class Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Yes it would! If only it existed... Sad
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 pm

hey, theyve got classes on HP lit. eventually it'll come out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 am

Outdoor Experience on Thursdays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for Classes?   Recommendations for Classes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for Classes?
Page 1 of 1