Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Hello :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alanna0112

alanna0112

Hello :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello :)   Hello :) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi everyone Smile I am glad I found this club on a flyer outside of my music class. I am a freshman here at USF and I am majoring in Marine Biology Very Happy I currently own one betta fish:) He lives in a small fish tank that I have in my dorm room. As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures, I will Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi Alanna! Welcome to the forum!! welcome Looking forward to pics of your betta! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi Alanna we are thrilled to have you here! I am glad you ran into the flyer and hope you enjoy the club and use the forum as frequently as possible! Laughing

As far as posting pictures, you will want to click on the button above the text box that says host an image. It ill allow you to then host picture by providing an html link which you will copy and paste onto the forum. Feel free to go onto the showcase thead when you have time and upload away! good luck
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Like Nicholas said, you can either use that icon or the little icon with a picture of a tree that's at the top of each post box that says "image". Or you can use html tags (i.e. "img" and "/img") and link to Photobucket or another photo site.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:31 am

Alanna, you said that you saw our flyer outside of your music class. Do you play an instrument or sing? I'm a bassist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello :)   Hello :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aquarists at USF :: Aquarist Club at USF Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: