Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Angelfish drama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gkouli

gkouli

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm

The other day I saw a potters angel and I had to pick it up, I was told that the Potters would usually be the aggressor and since my Lemon Peel angel is bigger it should be ok. When I put the Potters in the Lemon Peel would just go after it no matter what and even look for it to chase it around so I put the Potters in the sump. I am thinking of selling one of them and keeping the other. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm interested in the lemon peel pending price and a few other things Smile

IMO all angels are different, in both aggression and what they eat, etc.
You might have one angelfish that is a perfect "angel" and another of the same species that be an absolute devil.
Back to top Go down
gkouli

gkouli

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Ya im gonna try a few different things but we will see.

For the Lemon Peel im probably looking for around 40, what else would you want to know about him?
Back to top Go down
gkouli

gkouli

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Actually make that like 35 ive been spending to much time at Marine Warehouse lol
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:57 pm

mangoman wrote:
IMO all angels are different, in both aggression and what they eat, etc.
You might have one angelfish that is a perfect "angel" and another of the same species that be an absolute devil.

+1 Sounds like one of your angels is gonna have to go... Neutral
Back to top Go down
gkouli

gkouli

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

I know :/ i just dont know which one because the Potter's is cool and kinda rare but Ive grown attached to the Lemon Peel and hes big! what?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Keep us updated on what you decide. A semi aggressive potters could do good in my tank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angelfish drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelfish drama   Angelfish drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelfish drama
Page 1 of 1