A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle!   Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:06 pm

CORALS AND FINS WANTS TO GIVE AWAY PRIZES DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASONS. STARTING DEC 1, 2011. ENTER DRAWING NOW!

1. GRAND PRIZE: (1) BRAND NEW 14 GALLON OCEANIC BIO CUBE
2. SECOND PRIZE:(1) API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT (1)API REEF MASTER TEST KIT (1) BIO CHEM ZORB
3. THIRD PRIZE: (1) API ECO CALCIUM 16FL OZ (1) API ALGAEFIX 16FL OZ (1) API MELAFIX 16FL OZ

TOTAL GIVE AWAY PRIZES OVER $300

RULES:

LAST ENTRY IS ON DEC 30TH, 2001 @6PM. DRAWING WILL BE MADE ON DEC. 30TH, 2011 AT @6:30PM. WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED NEXT BUSINESS DAY VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. WINNER MUST AGREE FOR PICTURE SO I CAN POST ON INTERNET. FIRST NAME WILL ONLY BE USED FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES. YOU MAY ENTER DAILY AT CORALS AND FINS. NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY. ONE PER HOUSEHOLD. NO ONLINE/EMAILS OR PHONE ENTRY PLEASE. NO DEALERS PLEASE. RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

WANT TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE TO WIN? FOR EVERY $25 YOU SPEND YOU MAY ENTER AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY, FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU SPEND $50 YOU MAY ENTER TWICE . HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! HO HO HO

Founder and Former President of the Aquarist Club at USF

100 Gallon Mixed Reef Aquarium

47 Gallon Macroalgae DT

Last edited by Sam_G on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle!   Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 am

I entered! Smile

I think I would've preffered a gift card to his place..
Don't know what i'll do with a biocube but i'm sure I'll figure something out. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle!   Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 am

I want to go! I've been laid up this week, but I hope to feel better soon so I can head down to Lee's and Creative Aquariums! fingers-crossed

Founder and Former President of the Aquarist Club at USF

100 Gallon Mixed Reef Aquarium

47 Gallon Macroalgae DT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle!   Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Corals and Fins Holiday Raffle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aquarists at USF :: The Marketplace :: Sponsors-
Jump to: