Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Thanksgiving/Black Friday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Thanksgiving/Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 pm

How was everyone's Thanksgiving and Black Friday? Anyone score anything good on Friday?

My Thanksgiving was simple but nice. It was nice being with family and the food was delicious! mr. green I didn't Black Friday shop, but I did enter Drs. Foster and Smith sweepstakes. I didn't win anything, though... cry
Back to top Go down
AshleyG

AshleyG

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

I've been making a lot of my items this year, but I hear joann's is having a sale on felt!! lol

More importantly, the gym was closed so I didn't have to get up at 5am! Woo!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Hmm, I don't think I need any felt. Smile

Not getting up at 5am is awesome! I've been sickish lately, and even waking up at 7:30am tomorrow sounds god-awful.
woken up
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 am

Went up to GA with family. Was nice and cold Smile

No black friday deals Sad
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 am

Where'd you go in Georgia?
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Very north GA. Blairsville and Blue Ridge. My aunt/uncle have a cabin up there.. Really pretty this time of year Smile

Leaves were pretty much all gone but there were still a few trees who forgot to drop Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Cool! Georgia is really pretty. We usually go up to Helen over Winter Break, but not this year. Sad
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh! We went to Helen for a day too! Kind of cool town.. lots of tourists though.. really high prices! Sad

Good icecream Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Yeah, it's a neat place. We typically rent a log cabin near there. We spend most of the time hiking simple waterfall trails, but we go into the town just to browse around. It's fun. Smile

Good caramel apples! Wink
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I love the smell when you walk into the candy shoppes! Smile

Ahhhh the smell of sugar! drool
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

I know! excited Sugar and Spanish music are my vices...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving/Black Friday   Thanksgiving/Black Friday Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving/Black Friday
Page 1 of 1