Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!

Go down 
+2
mangoman
Sam_G
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

RSVP - Will you be attending our End of the Fall Semester Social/Raffle?
Yes
Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! Vote_lcap100%Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! Vote_lcap0%Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Our last social of the Fall semester will be held on November 18th at 7:30pm in MSC 2707 (Spirit Room). At this social we are going to hold a HUGE raffle, fetauring all of the donations from our club sponsors as well as items donated by club members! It is going to be AMAZING! mr. green

At this event, we will be providing drinks and snacks as usual. Please RSVP in the poll above!

Regarding the Raffle

At this raffle, we will be raffling off dry goods (e.g. fish food, filters, additives, etc.) as well as live goods (e.g. coral frags, etc.). All proceeds of the raffle will go to the club. If you would like to donate an item to be raffled off at this social, please pm me. We appreciate any and all donations! Thanks! Very Happy

Raffle tickets will be sold for $1 per ticket. For each 10 tickets you buy, you get 5 raffle tickets for free. headbanger

Last edited by Sam_G on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:40 pm

List of Items to be Raffled

Items being raffled off at the social will be posted here: https://aquarists-at-usf.forumotion.com/t219-raffle-items#1867

P.S. Attendees will receive a free goodie bag! (until we run out) Very Happy

Last edited by Sam_G on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Am I allowed to come? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 pm

mangoman wrote:
Am I allowed to come? Very Happy

Yes, you are. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 pm

When will the raffling actually take place? I have practice until 8:00pm so I may not get to place my bids in time Sad
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:55 pm

We are planning on raffling everything off at 8:30pm.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 am

I hope everyone's saving up some money!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 am

I just looked at the list of items! I'm going to go broke just putting one in most boxes! :0 lol
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Do we know how much the raffle tickets will cost?

I'm with nick lol
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Raffle Tickets will be sold for $1 per ticket. For each 10 tickets bought, you get 5 tickets for free.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 am

That's a good price on tickets considering there's going to be over 1,000 dollars worth of merchandise! boat
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Wow! I can do that! Smile
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:31 am

RSVP =]
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 pm

I foresee a good portion of my money dwindling away at this raffle as well. Wink

There's some really nice stuff. I'm super excited for the goodie bags! Goodie bags mean that everyone's a winner (or at least the first 20ish people who show up lol)
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Our last event of the Fall semester is tomorrow! Don't miss out!! banana

There will be a TON of raffle items, goodie bags, and PIZZA!!! party time
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Woohoo! Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm soooo looking forward to WINNING!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Loaded up the cars and calling in the pizza! Whoop!!! bouncy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:09 pm

We're here! Come on out!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 am

Thanks everyone for coming out! Very Happy And, congratulations to all of the winners tonight!! Clapping

The club made $182 with the raffle! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 am

Also, thank you again to our sponsors and Eric (aka Mangoman) for donating items for our raffle. We couldn't have done it without you all!!
thanks
Back to top Go down
AshleyG

AshleyG

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:13 pm

So who got what?? I hope there was a good haul made!
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I got 2 x 1 gallon bottles of A/B supplement! Very Happy

also, 2 birdsnest frags, a pink leather frag and a 3-pack of water conditioners/additives.

Overall a great haul! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 pm

I got 4 tubes of coral glue, purple up, coral food, and a ton more! I'll post up a pic later! lol
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 pm

I got some chemical additives, dry rock, and mangroves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle!   Aquarist Club at USF End of Semester Social and Raffle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next