Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Aquarist Club at USF Member Meetings and Socials Scheduled!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Aquarist Club at USF Member Meetings and Socials Scheduled!!! Empty
PostSubject: Aquarist Club at USF Member Meetings and Socials Scheduled!!!   Aquarist Club at USF Member Meetings and Socials Scheduled!!! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 am

Update on Aquarist Club at USF Member Meetings and Social for the Fall Semester:

A bit of bad news and some GREAT news!

Bad news first. With this being my first time on an executive board for an organization at USF, I am still trying to figure out all of the procedures and protocols. Because of this, I didn't realize how quickly MSC rooms get reserved, and by the time I sent out the Doodle poll and received an adequate amount of responses, MSC could no longer accommodate us. Sad

But don't fear! Wink I found an alternate location to hold our meetings throughout the Fall semester! Thanks to Dr. Stuart Silverman (Dean of the Honors College) we are able to use the Honors College conference room to hold our monthly meetings. If you know Dr. Silverman and pass him at USF, tell him thank you. The club is indebted to both him and and the Honors College. cheers

Meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of every month during the Fall semester. This was the day that was indicated to be the best day to hold our monthly meeting for the majority of the members who completed the Doodle poll that I sent out. Additionally, while I was unable to reserve a room for our monthly meetings in MSC, I was able to reserve the Spirit Room (MSC 2707) three times throughout the Fall semester to hold our socials in.
party time

I will be posting the dates of both our monthly meetings and socials below, as well as on our Forum Calendar and in the Club Events sub-forum. I hope that a lot of you will be able to attend our meetings and socials. We are working to make them both informative and fun. Hope to meet everyone in person in the near future! mr. green

~Samantha

Monthly Member Meeting Dates:

-Tuesday, September 20th at 5pm
-Tuesday, October 18th at 5pm
-Tuesday, November 15th at 5pm

Fall Member Social Dates:

-Friday, October 7th at 7:30pm
-Friday, November 4th at 7:30pm
-Friday, November 18th at 7:30pm
Back to top Go down

Aquarist Club at USF Member Meetings and Socials Scheduled!!!
Page 1 of 1