Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

November PoTM Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

November PoTM Entries! Empty
PostSubject: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:02 am

November PotM Entries!

The PotM topic for the month of November is "FTS", or "Full Tank Shot". So...for this month, submit a photo that shows your entire aquarium off! Very Happy

As always, please read over the rules for PotM contests at PotM and PotY Rules and Topics before submitting a photo entry.

To submit a photo to the November PotM Contest, simply post the photo that you would like to enter in this thread. You will have until midnight on Saturday, November 23rd (12am on Sunday, November 24th) to submit a picture for the November PotM. All submissions after the deadline will not be valid in the contest. Voting will open on Thursday, November 24th.

Good luck to everyone! :cheers:And, remember, you get 5 participation points just for entering a picture, so...ENTER!!! You might just win! Wink
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 am

id like to enter my photo of my reef tank in so here it is
this is my 220 gallon reef tank its primarily SPS but there is some LPS corals in there if u look hard
also has a 2 desun high output coral lighting that runs a luner cycle, lighting storm, and seasons

November PoTM Entries! Reef_t10
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 am

I'll be grabbing a shot of my 55 tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:52 am

i look forward to seeing it good luck to you
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:54 am

Thanks, I just did a massive trim out it was a jungle lol, I've switched dosing a bit and made some changes so it's been goin nuts
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 am

well i started a new zooplankton regimen for my corals and they r exploding with color now
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Here's my PotM:

November PoTM Entries! Photo-6
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 pm

November PoTM Entries! 20131111

Wow my vals need a trim again LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November PoTM Entries!   November PoTM Entries! Empty

Back to top Go down

November PoTM Entries!
Page 1 of 1