Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Aquariums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

Aquariums Empty
PostSubject: Aquariums   Aquariums EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Im curious, how many and what Aquariums has everyone been to? As for myself, I am a member at the Tampa Aquarium, Ive been to many aqauariums on the east coast including the Georgia aquarium which has a 6.2 Million gallon Observation tank stocked with 4 Whale Sharks. I have pictures of the massive tank, I just dont know where I should post it. If you guys give me a guiding way Ill put them up. I was thinking photography(or whatever it was called)?
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Aquariums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquariums   Aquariums EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Good idea for a thread!! And, you guessed right. "Photography" would be the most appropriate section. Smile

To be honest, other than the Florida Aquarium, I'm not sure I've been to any of the other local aquariums. I'm going to the Pier Aquarium for the TBRC meeting this weekend, so that will be cool. I haven't been to an aquarium since I was little... Sad

When I was younger I went to an aquarium in Key West. I don't remember the name of it, but it had a cool "touch" tank, and I got to pet a nurse shark which was pretty sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

Aquariums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquariums   Aquariums EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Yeah I was planning on going to the pier for the TBRC meeting with my friend, but I am not sure how that is going to work now.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

Aquariums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquariums   Aquariums EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:50 am

Hope you can make it out Donald. It's our first TBRC meeting and we are looking forward to it, sounds like it will be a good time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aquariums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquariums   Aquariums Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquariums
Page 1 of 1