A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Treasurer Candidate Bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin

PostSubject: Treasurer Candidate Bio   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 am

Nicholas Groene is running for Treasurer uncontested so there will be no election polling for this position. However, please take a look a Nicholas' Bio posted below. Glad to have you continue as our Treasurer! Congrats, Nicholas! cheers

Nicholas Groene Bio:

Please tell us why you would like to hold this position on the Aquarist Club at USF Executive Board (max 150 words):

I have been in this position for the past two years and really enjoy it. This coming year I would love to serve as the treasurer again.

Please tell us what makes you a good candidate for this position (max 150 words):

My previous experience and involvement with the club in general would make me a good candidate. I have prior experience submitting PO’s and helping set up events and budgets.

Please tell us what changes/improvements you plan to make to our organization if you are elected (max 150 words):

I plan on running the club as smoothly as I can, and will adjust and be open to any suggestions given by club members to help improve the organization.

Are you currently a member of our online forum? Yes, or no? If yes, what is your username on the forum?

Yes. Nicholas41

How many participation points has this candidate acquired during the 2012-2013 school year?

Not applicable (current officers can't earn points)

Founder and Former President of the Aquarist Club at USF

100 Gallon Mixed Reef Aquarium

47 Gallon Macroalgae DT
Back to top Go down

Treasurer Candidate Bio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aquarists at USF :: Aquarist Club at USF Community :: Aquarist Club at USF Events-
Jump to: