Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Officer Application Deadline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Officer Application Deadline Empty
PostSubject: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm

It is time to hold officer elections for the 2013-2014 academic year! Anyone interested in running for an officer position (President, VP, Treasurer, or Historian) needs to complete the Officer Application (check your USF email) and send it to sgroene@mail.usf.edu by April 16th at 7pm.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 pm

I hope we get a good board for the club next year!
Back to top Go down
Rahmoondog

Rahmoondog

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 am

Isn't the position for prez next year taken?
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 am

All positions are open (Pres, VP, Treasurer, and Historian).
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am

Only one week left to get your officer applications in!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Time's ticking! old
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Don't forget that officer applications are due tonight by 7:00 PM. I strongly encourage people to apply! I hope we can get a good board for the next year! fingers-crossed
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 pm

do u have to be a student at usf cause im currently enrolled in hcc and i plan on coming to usf shortly
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 pm

loganjonathan wrote:
do u have to be a student at usf cause im currently enrolled in hcc and i plan on coming to usf shortly

Yes, you have to currently be a student at USF and be registered as a member of the organization through Blackboard.
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 pm

man i would totally sign up but like i said im at hcc right now who is running currently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer Application Deadline   Officer Application Deadline Empty

Back to top Go down

Officer Application Deadline
Page 1 of 1