Help us decide what movie to watch at our March Movie Night (http://aquarists-at-usf.forumotion.com/t640-aquarist-club-at-usf-march-movie-night#5579
) by voting in the poll above.Movie Descriptions
1. End of the Line - "The world’s first major documentary about the devastating effect of overfishing. Imagine an ocean without fish. Imagine your meals without seafood. Imagine the global consequences. This is the future if we do not stop, think and act." http://endoftheline.com
2. The Cove - "...Follows an elite team of activists, filmmakers and freedivers as they embark on a covert mission to penetrate a remote and hidden cove in Taiji, Japan, shining a light on a dark and deadly secret. [They] uncover how this small seaside village serves as a horrifying microcosm of massive ecological crimes happening worldwide. The result is a provocative mix of investigative journalism, eco-adventure and arresting imagery, adding up to an unforgettable story that has inspired audiences worldwide to action." http://www.thecovemovie.com/WatchTheTrailer.htm
3. Discover Planet Ocean: Disc 1: "Features hammerhead sharks, strange creatures, life in the desert, and the world's smallest fishing village."
4. Discover Planet Ocean: Disc 2: "Features hidden paradise, sea lions, Baja California, and the grey whale."
5. Discover Planet Ocean: Disc 3: "Features La Paz, Peninsula of Miracles, cave paintings, the sea and people of Baja California."