Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jmifland

Jmifland

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is John Ifland! I saw Samantha post on RC and noticed that there is a USF Aquarist Club. I just got my Associate's Degree from HCC and I put in my application to USF today. I have grown up around saltwater aquariums and have been keeping them myself for coming up on two years. The only tank in my arsenal are this time is a four gallon Cadlights nano. There will be a 90 gallon showcase thread as soon as I start collecting more equipment. The 90 will be the centerpiece of my new apartment. drool
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Welcome to the group! Smile

cant wait to see the build thread!! sounds great! only worry might be what floor of the apartment you're on? getting it up there is a pain Wink
Back to top Go down
Jmifland

Jmifland

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 pm

I made sure that we got first floor specifically for the aquarium. I also don't like to move furniture upstairs as I have moved a lot of friends and that is something I would prefer to avoid. I really want to get the tank so I can start making the stand. I want to wait till I have the exact measurements of my aquarium before I start putting it together. I know the dimensions are 48.5" x 18.5" x 25.4-25.9". I have found other sites online that remove the .5" at the end. The most exciting part is building the stand as I get to be hands on.
Back to top Go down
Farfromfiji

Farfromfiji

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Cool Welcome John!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:05 pm