A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Any idea when January's meeting will be ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dgolden

PostSubject: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Hey guys any idea when it'll be ? My free days changed this semester and I'm free Monday and Wednesday evenings after 6.

I've also got some goodies I'd want to bring to January's meeting if I can make it...I've got some amazon swords that need a home and maybe some moss and some cabomba
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Meetings will remain on Tuesdays as they have always been. I've booked MSC for the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7pm like last semester. However, I have been having scheduling conflicts with a few speakers, so we might veer from Tuesdays for a couple of meetings. As soon as dates and speakers are set, I will post them both on the forum and Blackboard.

Founder and Former President of the Aquarist Club at USF

100 Gallon Mixed Reef Aquarium

47 Gallon Macroalgae DT
Back to top Go down
loganjonathan

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:24 am

are we gonna have a frag aution or something like that or is this gonna be just a regular meeting
Back to top Go down
mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey, i can try to get my marine bio prof to come speak. Craig Kasper if you want to look him up. He's got a degree in fish nutrition and works at the lab in ruskin.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Thanks for the offer, Eric. I've already contacted a possible guest speaker, just waiting on a reply back. Unfortunately, January seems to be a bad month for people (as I have contacted 6 potential guest speakers for January, and nothing seems to be working out). Hopefully things pull through with this last contact; however, if not, I think we will just cancel the January meeting.

I will keep you all posted. As soon as I know more, you will too.

P.S. I'll add Craig Kasper to my contact list for later this semester. So, thank you! Smile

47 Gallon Macroalgae DT
Back to top Go down
mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 pm

My pleasure!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Meeting finalized! Our meeting is on Tuesday, 1/15 at 7pm in MSC 3704 (Tarpon Room).

47 Gallon Macroalgae DT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any idea when January's meeting will be ?   Today at 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Any idea when January's meeting will be ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1