Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

November PotM Entries!

Go down 
+2
Dgolden
Sam_G
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

November PotM Entries! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November PotM Entries!   November PotM Entries! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 am

mangoman wrote:
What size? is that an external drilling? Where'd you get it? How much do you still need to get to get it running? Very Happy

100 gallon with a calfo/beananimal overflow. Very Happy Found it on Craigslist. It is an older tank and has some scratches and scuffs, but other than that it seems pretty perfect. I really wanted to do a beananimal overflow, so when I saw this one on Craigslist with the beananimal already installed, I was very happy! (Also, it's shorter than most big tanks, which is perfect since I'm short) Smile I think I have just about everything I need to get it going (e.g., sand, LR, water, etc.). Unfortunately, I'm really behind on my thesis right now, so I don't think I'll actually get anything in the aquarium before next week... Neutral
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: November PotM Entries!   November PotM Entries! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 am

Awesome Very Happy

will the current lighting be enough?

I'm not familiar with the 100g dimensions, is it 5 by 1.5 by 1.5?

If I can do anything to help the move let me know? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: November PotM Entries!   November PotM Entries! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 am

The dimensions are: 60"L x 18"W x 20"H

It came with T5 lighting. However, I'll be breaking down my 50 gallon reef to upgrade to the new aquarium, so when I break down the 50 gallon, I'm going to move the LEDs to the new set-up.

And, thanks for offering your help. I think we've got the tank in it's final resting place now, though. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November PotM Entries!   November PotM Entries! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

November PotM Entries!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2