Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip Empty
PostSubject: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 pm

TBRC is holding their annual Ft. De Soto Collection Trip on Sunday September 30th. More info TBA.
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:12 pm

How come i never see these on RC anymore? Neutral
prolly won't be going.. Sarasota's so much better Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 pm

They post all of their events on the TBRC site instead of RC> if I recall the board voted for that.

But yeah I'm going to 1+ Sarasota Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 am

+1 TBRC moved all of their meeting and event info from RC to their club page (http://www.tampabayreefclub.org).

+1 to Sarasota as well, but I'm going to try to make the Ft. De Soto trip too. It was really fun last year (and that's in spite of the rain and cold)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

It was indeed fun Smile
hopefully they'll have better weather this time
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I plan on trying to make it out to it again this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 pm

mangoman wrote:
It was indeed fun Smile
hopefully they'll have better weather this time

Yeah, I hope so too. Last year was fun, but we could definitely do without the rain and cold this year! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:10 pm

With TBRC in its current state, this event may be canceled. I wil post any news as I receive it...
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 pm

The Ft. De Soto trip is kind of up in the air. As far as I can tell, there will not be a large gathering or BBQ like usual, but some TBRC members may be meeting up out there tomorrow. Check TBRC's website or Facebook page for info...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip   TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

TBRC Ft. De Soto Collection Trip
Page 1 of 1