Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Creative Aquariums - Hiring!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Creative Aquariums - Hiring! Empty
PostSubject: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 pm

We are currently looking to hire more personnel to our growing business. Saltwater experience a must, just had to say it. Also must be able to lift 50 lbs. Please stop by our shop or email us a resume.

Creative Aquariums Of Tampa

150 S. Dale Mabry

Tampa FL 33609

813-873-7333

creativeaquariums@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

Update: Creative aquariums is looking for both a full time AND a part time employee.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 am

I considered applying, but it turns out that 50lbs is pretty heavy... cry
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 pm

ooh. that might be fun! Smile

now i just need a car grumble

Samantha, you can do it!! Clapping
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 pm

If I hadn't just gotten a job I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat, you should have seen my face and how excited I got when I found out about this. lol

me= excited

I say go for it Samantha!
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Lol nick quit your job Wink

whered you get a job though? that's great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 pm

My friend hooked me up at a local barber shop. Not quite the fish life, but him and me are the two who schedule everything and keep it clean. Since we are good friend we have no problems covering each other which will work out good in the future.

I'm sure Creative will have no problem finding a qualified person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Well, say "Hi" to Creative Aquariums' newest employee! mr. green

If you want to have your fish/inverts bagged by yours truly, you now know where to find me. Wink

* However, I want to be clear that my job at Creative Aquariums will not influence my treatment toward any of our sponsors. Per the Aquarist Club at USF's sponsor contract, all sponsors are given the same opportunities, and we will always uphold this. Creative Aquariums is a wonderful store, and I'm very glad to be given the opportunity to work there. However, don't forget about our other great sponsors who enable our club to be as successful as it is:

https://aquarists-at-usf.forumotion.com/t482-sponsors-of-the-aquarist-club-at-usf-for-the-2012-2013-academic-year

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:01 am

You wouldnt believe this huge smile on my face! That awesome!!!!!!!! banana

now I must come there and torment you with stupid questions poke
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 am

did you take the full time or the part time? might go after that part time.. idk
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 am

mangoman wrote:
You wouldnt believe this huge smile on my face! That awesome!!!!!!!! banana

now I must come there and torment you with stupid questions poke
Thanks, Eric! Very Happy

mangoman wrote:
did you take the full time or the part time? might go after that part time.. idk
I'm working part time. Tentatively, I'll be starting on Sat. August 18th. I'll be working on Saturdays, and then either on Monday or Tuesday as well. Tom might still need some part-time help, though. Wouldn't hurt to ask...
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 pm

That's awesome! Congratulations!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks, Ashley! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative Aquariums - Hiring!   Creative Aquariums - Hiring! Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative Aquariums - Hiring!
Page 1 of 1