Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?

Go down 
4 posters

Flyer Posted Around USF
How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_lcap20%How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
MSC LCD Screen
How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_lcap0%How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Note-a-Bull News
How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_lcap40%How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Flyer Handed to You in Person
How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_lcap0%How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
From a Friend
How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_lcap20%How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Other
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

We're interested in how people found out about the Aquarist Club at USF so that we can figure out which advertising methods have been most effective. We appreciate your feedback!
thanks
Back to top Go down
schudini

schudini

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Saw the flyer.

It raises an interesting question though, can anyone really own a fish?
How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? 5 (Super Troopers reference)
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Probably not. In my case, the fish own me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 am

vote
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

My sister started the club and needed a treasurer angel
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Okay, there are 20 members on this forum, and we've gotten 2 votes...
...I feel that this democratic endeavor = Fail Sleep
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 am

What if it was more than one thing?

I saw the flyer in NES and responded "I own a fish!" to my (confused) lab partner, but I didnt actually think about really joining until I saw it in Note-a-bull news where it had a link I could click on. I like clicking on things angel
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

Iceelover wrote:
What if it was more than one thing?

I saw the flyer in NES and responded "I own a fish!" to my (confused) lab partner, but I didnt actually think about really joining until I saw it in Note-a-bull news where it had a link I could click on. I like clicking on things angel

Hmmm...I guess vote for "Note-a-Bull News" since that was what actually got you to join in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF?   How did you find out about the Aquarist Club at USF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1