Join date : 2011-01-15
Posts : 2530
|Subject: Confirm Your Membership! Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 am|| |
Aquarist Club at USF members,
You all should have received an e-mail this morning regarding confirming your membership in our organization through Blackboard. If you don't confirm your membership, you will be removed from the club, so please do so at your earliest convenience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - Forwarded E-mail:
Hi fellow aquarists,
CSI has instituted a new policy for Student Organizations in Blackboard, which involves everyone having to "confirm" their membership in the organization. Please follow the steps below to confirm your membership. This is REALLY important! You will be removed from the organization if you don't confirm your membership.
Hope your summer has been treating you well! Looking forward to the Fall semester!
- - - - - - - - -
1) Sign in to BB
2) Click on the "Student Life" tab (in the Navigation bar at the top)
3) In the top right corner there should be a box titled Student Organizations -- click "Search"
4) Click "Search" again, and then scroll down and find the "Aquarist Club at USF"
5) When you click on the "Aquarist Club at USF", a pop up window will appear
6) Click on the button at the bottom that says "Confirm Membership"
7) Check the box at the bottom, and hit "Confirm Membership" again -- then you are all set!
Join date : 2011-06-02
Posts : 1062
|Subject: Re: Confirm Your Membership! Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm|| |