Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event

Go down 
+2
Nicholas41
Sam_G
6 posters

Will you be attending our End of the Semester Banquet/Raffle?
Yes
Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event Vote_lcap100%Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event Vote_lcap0%Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event Empty
PostSubject: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Our End of Semester Banquet/Raffle will be on Tuesday, December 4th at 7:00pm in MSC 3707 (Oak Room). Come on out for some fun! Very Happy

We will be providing pizza, chips, cookies, drinks, etc.

And, we will be having a HUGE raffle!! headbanger All of the donations that we have received from our wonderful sponsors will be raffled off at the event! We will have over $1500 worth of products available at the raffle, and tickets are only $1! Don't miss out on some amazing deals and great company!!! thumbs up

(please RSVP in the poll above thanks)

Last edited by Sam_G on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:21 pm

I can't wait for it this year! It will be far better than last years! Not that last years was bad or anything tease Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Our End of the Semester Banquet/Raffle is around the corner! Can't wait! excited
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Phsyched!! Very Happy

last years was amazing. you sure you can top it?

btw, i could donate some stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm

mangoman wrote:
Phsyched!! Very Happy

last years was amazing. you sure you can top it?

Of course! Wink

mangoman wrote:
btw, i could donate some stuff?

We are happy to accept any donations. The profits are all for the club, though, so only donate if you're okay with that. Also, this year's raffle will be drygoods only, no livestock. Unfortunately, it just gets too complicated with livestock... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm

I will def be there, I already told my boss to not even think of scheduling me that night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

adsk;jfa;sdfjsdf that was the best part pale

Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Dgolden wrote:
I will def be there, I already told my boss to not even think of scheduling me that night. Very Happy

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 pm

mangoman wrote:
adsk;jfa;sdfjsdf that was the best part pale

Sorry, Eric. Sad I like the livestock part, too. It just isn't very practical. Perhaps we'll do some sort of livestock swap later on at a meeting or social...
Back to top Go down
WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious?

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 am

I can actually make it this time. I may be a little late....and have my instrument, but I can make it (hopefully my gig only lasts the hour its suppose to) =D
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:15 pm

WhySoSerious? wrote:
I can actually make it this time. I may be a little late....and have my instrument, but I can make it (hopefully my gig only lasts the hour its suppose to) =D

Cool! Haven't seen you in awhile! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Guess what?! We'll be giving out goodie bags to the first 20 or so people that arrive! Who wants some free fish food, water conditioner, and MORE?!!! mr. green
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:27 pm

the event open to outsiders?

i'm always trying to convince my neighbor to join your club (he won't touch the TBCR with a 10ft pole) and I told him about your amazing raffle and he seemed pretty interested! just don't want to invite him and have to deny him at the door..
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am

Everyone is welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 am

Getting everything ready for the raffle today! I'll post a list of raffle goodies later once I take inventory! It's gonna be sooooo much FUN!!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday! mr. green
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 am

I can't wait make it Tuesday already Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Raffle List!!

Air, Water & Ice

Mighty Mite RODI Unit (x1)

Bob Smith Industries

BSI IC-Gel (x8)

PetSolutions

$25 Gift Certificate (x2)

Creative Aquariums

Amazonas Magazine (x4)
Coral Magazine (x10)
Eshopps Skimmer (no pump)

United Pet Group - Tetra/Instant Ocean

Tropical Flakes (x12)
Marine Conditioner (x24)

NextReef

MR1 Media Substrate Reactor (x1)

Reed Mariculture

Reef Nutrition Sampler Pack

AquaticLife

T-shirts (x6)
36” 460nm LED Light Fixtures (x2)

Aqua Research Center

Micro Rocket Filter (x1)
Small Rocket Filter (x1)
Large Rocket Filter (x1)

OC Reef

Oceanic Biocube Protein Skimmer (x1)

Drs. Foster and Smith

$25 Gift Certificate (x1)

SeaChem

Purigen (x3)
Flourish (x9)
Reef Fusion 1 (x3)
Reef Fusion 2 (x3)
Prime (x6)
Marine Buffer (x3)

Reef2Go

$35 Gift Certificate (x1)

*Sponsors listed in no particular order
Back to top Go down
leslien813

leslien813

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

I am excited!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 am

TONIGHT Smile
Back to top Go down
Dgolden

Dgolden

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Hey I found a crayfish on Craigslist for free

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/zip/3419440541.html

We were talking about it tonight at my table
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight! Feel free to post up pics of what you won. We would love to see how all of these donations are going to be put to use! Wink

Also, thank you to our wonderful sponsors. We couldn't do it without you! thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event   Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquarist Club at USF - End of Semester Event
Page 1 of 1