Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting

Go down 
2 posters

RSVP - Will you be attending our Informational Meeting?
Yes
Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting Vote_lcap75%Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting Vote_lcap25%Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Our first meeting of the year will be on Tuesday, September 18th at 7pm in MSC 3704 (Tarpon Room). It will be an Informational Meeting (no guest speaker). We will introduce the officers for this year at the meeting, talk a little bit about the purpose and goals of the club, and cover our plans for this year. We will also be taking suggestions from members at the meeting for what you would like to see for the future of the club.

* Also, at this meeting we will be discussing the group order that we will be placing for Aquarist Club at USF t-shirts and other merchandise from our online shop. If you would like to participate in the group order, write down and give to me/email me (sgroene@mail.usf.edu)/pm me what you would like to order and get me the exact money in cash (don't worry about shipping or tax - the club will cover the cost) for the item(s) you would like to order by October 2 at 9pm. You can browse our online shop at: http://USFaquarists.spreadshirt.com. I will be collecting orders/money starting at the meeting next week and will continue collecting orders/money until the end of our Social on Oct. 2nd. The group order will be placed on Oct. 2nd after the social, and the merchandise will be distributed at our October meeting on the 16th. (If for some reason you cannot attend our first meeting or social but would like to participate in the group order, email/pm me, and I will meet up with you somewhere to collect your order/money.)
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Our first meeting is around the corner! Hope to see lots of you there! Very Happy

We'll be providing food and drinks as usual. Should be a short meeting since we won't be hosting a guest speaker, but it will still be a worthy meeting to attend (even for returning members).
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Don't forget to RSVP above so that we know how much food and drink to bring!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 pm

The meeting is TOMORROW!! Remember, you get 10 participation points for attending, which brings you closer to winning the aquarium prize!!!!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Picked up some cupcakes for the meeting tonight! Mmmmmmmm! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Yumm!!! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Thanks to everyone that came today! Glad to see so many new faces, and glad to see some returning members as well! Very Happy Looks like it's going to be a good year! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting   Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquarist Club at USF - September Meeting
Page 1 of 1