Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

KD's Oceans and Reefs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

KD's Oceans and Reefs Empty
PostSubject: KD's Oceans and Reefs   KD's Oceans and Reefs EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:45 am

KD's is a LFS down in the Ellenton area. Nice little store. I'd been there once before awhile back and gotten a chunk of birdsnest and galaxea for GREAT prices! I was shopping at Ellenton yesterday, and so I figured I should pay KD's another visit. They have a really nice display tank set up with a huge purple chalice and amazing green birdsnest colonies, as well as with some high-end stuff like rainbow monti, green slimer, red planet, etc. Unfortunately, I left empty handed. Not because they didn't have nice corals, but they just were slightly out of my price range. Prices were fair, but I like bargains! Wink

My mom was with me though, and she ended up buying a twin spot goby. Cut lil' fish! Smile It looks good and is doing really well in her aquarium.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

KD's Oceans and Reefs Empty
PostSubject: Re: KD's Oceans and Reefs   KD's Oceans and Reefs EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Pic of one of KD's display tanks that I took when I was there the other day. LOVE their birdsnest colonies!!! love 2

KD's Oceans and Reefs IMAG0462
Back to top Go down

KD's Oceans and Reefs
Page 1 of 1