Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS Empty
PostSubject: AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS   AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:41 pm

I've had this for sale on Reefcentral for 100, I'll sell it to a club member for 70

Post on RC-

I have an AquaC Remora skimmer for sale. It has worked great for me for the past 6 months. It runs off of an mj1200, and comes with a pre-skimmer box to skim the surface. New would cost 200, Looking for 100.

Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS   AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Does the 70 include everything I need to just clean it out, hang it on the back and plug it in?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS   AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Yep, 70's got it all. I took it off last weekend and cleaned it out. Hangs on the rim of your tank, and plug it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS   AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS Empty

Back to top Go down

AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer FS
Page 1 of 1