Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" Empty
PostSubject: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Weedon Island Preserve is holding their "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" talks during this Spring, and the public (ourselves) are invited! Very Happy

The first talk will host Dr. Heather Judkins, presenting “Squid and Octopods: Why the Fascination?” on February 2nd.

Their website is: http://www.weedonislandcenter.org

And, here's their flyer:

Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" Winter2012_BifoldBrochure_FINAL

Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" Winter2012_BifoldBrochure_FINAL2

Last edited by Sam_G on Thu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 am

pics are not loading for me?
Back to top Go down
Farfromfiji

Farfromfiji

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah pictures won't load if you paste them from a google account address.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 pm

The images should appear now...
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Yep, they work now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AshleyG

AshleyG

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 pm

These look great! PLUS it's a great park.. Audubon regularly does surveys through there. Sometimes we get to go in restricted areas with a permit for bird counts. A very special place for Florida.. check it out if you have not been!

Is anyone planning on attending one of these?
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm not sure that I'm going to make it to the Squid and Octopods Talk, but I'd like to attend some of them down the road...
Back to top Go down
Iceelover

Iceelover

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:33 am

I like that Marine Invasive Species one! Too bad I have to wait until April Sad ...hmm... I think I have a project on Invasive Species due in april for my seminar class... that'd be handy.

would I be in the Youth section or the Adult? haha, I dont feel like an adult, but I guess 20 is too old for the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 am

You're an adult Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"   Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal" Empty

Back to top Go down

Weedon Island Preserve - "Salty Topics" and "Going Coastal"
Page 1 of 1