Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? Empty
PostSubject: What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?   What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:08 pm

This was a frag I got in trade, and the polpys have never looked as healthy as my other frag. Now they are relasing ???

What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? Dsc06811

What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? Dsc06812

What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? Dsc06814
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

PostSubject: Re: What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?   What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Hmmm, that's how my Devil's Armors looked before they bit it. oops

The stringy stuff, as it gross as it may be, is What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? Poop. Corals are animals, and they've gotta go too every now and then...

I would keep an eye on it. Maybe give it an iodine dip or move its placement in an attempt to make it happier.
Back to top Go down
mangoman

mangoman

PostSubject: Re: What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?   What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Saddly I got nothing better than what she said.

Yeah, mine do that occasionally too.. zoa's are incredibly hardy. Only once have I ever been successful at killing a zoa colony and that was by using my killer angelfish anger
otherwise they seem to always come back. Even if closed up for weeks at a time..
Back to top Go down
Nicholas41

Nicholas41

PostSubject: Re: What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?   What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:25 am

I moved them to the bottom of the tank away from my other frags and the have stopped pooping. I'll keep my eyes on them though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?   What's happeneing to my gobstoppers? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happeneing to my gobstoppers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aquarists at USF :: Aquarium Discussion Boards :: Corals-
Jump to: