Aquarists at USF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for the Aquarist Club at USF - A Community for Fishy People <')))){

PortalPortal  HomeHome  About UsAbout Us  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Register  Log in  

Brightwell Aquatics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Brightwell Aquatics Empty
PostSubject: Brightwell Aquatics   Brightwell Aquatics EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 am

Thank you to Brightwell Aquatics for sponsoring our organization!
thanks

Brightwell Aquatics was generous enough to donate $500+ worth of products to our organization! If you come to our Raffle on Nov. 18th, you'll have a chance to win some of these awesome donations!!
Back to top Go down
Sam_G
Admin
Sam_G

Brightwell Aquatics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightwell Aquatics   Brightwell Aquatics EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Don't know about you guys, but I've really liked the Brightwell products that I won at our raffle last semester. Very Happy

In particular, I was impressed with their MicroBacter. I've been dosing it in my 47 gallon, and you can really see the difference! Microbacter claims to help with biological filtration, improving water quality, and reducing the need for water changes. And, I can testify to this! I've really been slacking on cleaning and keeping up with water changes for my 47 gallon, but the Microbacter has helped keep things in good shape. I give the product an A+!!
headbanger

Back to top Go down

Brightwell Aquatics
Page 1 of 1